We offer a set of Indexes to the Abstracts of Papers presented at various of our scholarly gatherings over the years.
For convenience, we distinguish between the
- Sessions which we sponsor and co-sponsor at the annual International Congress on Medieval Studies
at Kalamazoo in May, and
- Events of other kinds, including Symposia, Colloquia, Workshops, and Seminars which we organize at other centers.
I. Abstracts for Congress Sessions
Elsewhere on this site we list the Abstracts published, as their Authors wish, for some of our Congress Sessions. They include both
All the Abstracts for those Sessions are accessible by Indexes arranged
II. Abstracts for Papers for Events (You are here)
For convenience, we group the Events according to
- the First series, comprising the Seminars (plus an occasional Workshop) on ‘The Evidence of Manuscripts’ (1989–1995)
- the Next series, beginning with the Symposia on ‘The Transmission of the Bible’ (1996–2000) and continuing to this day.
The Abstracts of Papers published on our website for the Events can be accessed in two ways.
A. Seminars (Etc) on ‘The Evidence of Manuscripts’ from 1989 to 1995
B. Symposia (Etc) on various subjects, from 1995 onwards.
Here we present the Abstracts for the Symposia and other Events (1995–)
They can be accessed both
1) By Year of Presentation and then by Author, listed alphabetically by last name: You are here.
2) By Author, listed alphabetically, and then chronologically by Year of Presentation [IN PREPARATION]